Saturday, February 27, 2010

Well, What Did Chile Do?

Massive quake, aftershocks hit Chile; at least 122 dead - CNN.com

All right, I know this is not the most important thing right now, but I know that there will be some "preacher" who is going to prophetically proclaim that Chile sinned and God is punishing them for what they have done.

Who will it be? And, what will this individual say?

I challenge whoever to post it first on my blog. I guarantee you that God will hold you accountable for what you say.

Please pray for the people of Chile, for the families who have lost loved ones, and the many whose lives have been shaken. May God's love shine bright on this dark day. May the church be ready to communicate with simplicity and substance the Love of God found in Jesus Christ.

No comments: